For PAE, quality of life for a chronic pain patient means giving the patient the right to choose the best possible solutions and support to live his life according to his possibilities and wishes.
It aims to promote awareness for chronic pain, to promote a European policy on chronic pain and to reduce the impact of chronic pain on the European society on all areas.
Ways to reach the aims:
- Working in close relation with the other stakeholders
- Gather and distribute relative information on chronic pain from the patients point of view
- Establish a good relation with potential sponsors
- Promote and or initiate research on chronic pain
- Growing the association
- Obtaining visibility through events, website, media coverage
–> Download our Brochure here